Saturday, August 23, 2008

INTRO PLEASE - Updated Oct. 10, 2008

Originally posted July 8, 2006 on the blog "Marmie's Meanderings".




Hello world!!!!!! My name is Marmie, Marmie Marmoset, and this is my blog. Since I am a diva, I figured I deserved a blog. I mean after all my bestest bud, Billy, has one. I live in my friend's van and keep Billy company (sometimes). I sometimes accompany my friends to a Writers Group on Saturday. Recently I went with my friends to a party at Wendy and Trygve's. This is how I looked at the party.





Billy and I spent the evening visiting with Gage. I kind of wish I had met a few more of the people at the party. Oh well, next time.




This is one of my favorite pasttimes - talking on my cell phone. I so enjoy talking and visiting with people. So, keep an eye out for more of my meanderings. Till then, "Toodles"

No comments: