Saturday, August 23, 2008

SHOPPING - Updated Oct. 11, 2008

Originally posted July 22, 2006 on the blog "Marmie's Meanderings".

I went shopping last Saturday and you should see what I bought . . .
(A: Marmie.
M: Uh, yeah.
A: Marmie! Just where are your manners?
M: Oh, sorry. Yes, ma'am?
A: Who went shopping and who bought?
M: We went shopping and you bought me some cool necklaces.
A: Thank you, Marmie. You may continue your story.)
Anne and I went shopping last Saturday and Anne bought me these cool "necklaces". They are actually bracelets but for me they are necklaces. Here is a picture of me with one of my new necklaces:




I have some other really cool necklaces for parties and the like. I don't know about earrings as my ears are a little small. Besides, I don't know if I want my ears pierced.
(A thought occurs to Marmie.

M: Anne, I have a question for you.
A: Yes, Marmie, what is it?
M: Why was Billy so upset with the calculator that I gave him. Was because it was a freebie?
A: No, that is not the reason, Marmie. Think about where we got the calculator.
M: We got the calculator at Claire's because we bought all the cool girl stuff. . . . Oh, is it because it says "Claire's" on it?
A: Yes, Dear. Just give Billy a little while to get used to it. Maybe we can see if we can also remove the "Claire's".)
Yesterday we went shopping again and I have a really neato lawn chair. I am hoping to get to use it at a picnic today. Pics to follow. Toodles for now

No comments: